Friday, April 19, 2013

Fun videos :)

Just some fun videos that we took today that we thought were entertaining :)

William is learning how to give kisses!  (He lingers a little too long and tries to sneak in the tongue sometimes, so we're working on his kissing etiquette!)


Warning:  If the following picture grosses you out, you should probably skip the next video :)


After a big poop = happy times :)

William giggling with Daddy... melts my heart every time!

Okay, I can't help myself... had to add in a few pics that I've taken this past week. (I promise, I'll be quick!)

 These little piggies went to market... :)

William has so many friends at the market!

 On the way to eat!

Little baby, big market.

 That looks like a guilty face!

Morning kisses :)

"I'm 5 months and I'm pretty darn cool.  And my hands are huge."

Coolest kid on the block!

Morning smiles!  When he's happiest!

I believe they were watching "Top 10 Michael Jordan moments" :)

"Stop takin pics, Mom!"

If that's not a "Lauren mouth", I don't know what is!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment