Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Summer Family Photos :)

For Christmas last year, I bought my family a photo session by my dear friend and amazing photographer, Jasmine Nicole.  Since we knew we would be home for our siblings' weddings, I thought it would be a perfect time to capture some family shots with everyone!

I absolutely loooooove how these turned out and know I will cherish these photos when we head back to Thailand.  It'll be nice to have these updated pictures to put around our place and serve as a reminder of how blessed I am to have such a great family.  I get all teary-eyed thinking about our goodbyes, but for now am trying to just enjoy the precious time we do have with them.

Thank you, Jasmine, for capturing all of us so well.  And thank you, family, for being the best family I could ever ask for.



























No comments:

Post a Comment