Wednesday, September 18, 2013

William's 1st Haircut!

Just 9 months old and he's already going for his first haircut!  William has always had a lot of hair, but over the summer it really grew to the point where it was falling in his eyes.  Must've been all that good food he ate!  Steven kept saying that we needed to get his haircut, but I thought he was way too young so I kept putting it off.  But now that I look back at pictures, it definitely was way too long.  He looked so shaggy!

So, off we went to our hairdresser in our neighborhood.  Steven has been going to her for awhile to not only get his haircut, but to practice speaking Thai.  It's not a bad deal really... she shampoos your hair like three times (I have no idea why...), gives you a head massage, cuts your hair and speaks Thai with you!  All for only $3!

The "before" shot!

"Mom? What's gonna happen to me?!?"

Not sure if William is more unsure about the lady in the pollution mask or the two HUGE hands wrapped around his neck... :)

Anyone who knows William also knows that the kid never sits still.  EXCEPT when getting his haircut!

"Seriously. I'm so confused."

Getting shorter!

I love that face oh so much.

So still.  So unusual.

Time to trim the back!

Careful...

Tada!  New cut.  Not the best I've seen, but it'll do!  (Especially since William's cut was only $2)

 Unsure about the lady in the mask.

My two handsome boys with their fresh haircuts!

As a celebration for William's good behavior, we took him to the market and let him go wild with his favorite food... fried rice!  Way to go, Bud.  You're 1st haircut was a success, now stop growing up so fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment